Mark Dudley, Texas A&M University class of 1983, founded RM Dudley Construction Company, Inc. in 1992. Established to provide quality work to the Bryan/College Station, Texas and surrounding areas, RM Dudley Construction Company, Inc. performed over $35 million worth of jobs from 1992-2002. In September 2002, Mark and Deanie Dudley formed the Limited Partnership now known as Dudley Construction, Ltd. Since its inception, jobs at Dudley Construction Ltd. have totaled more than $400 million.
Dudley Construction serves both public and private sector clients and is comprised of many well-coordinated, highly professional team members.
Dudley Construction has been in continuous business for over 29 years. Dudley Construction is one of the larger general contracting firms located in our central Texas region, performing an average annual volume of $50 million per year. In a nutshell, our projects are diversified ranging from:
- High end architectural projects such as Bethel Lutheran Church in Bryan, Sam Houston State’s Visitor and Alumni Center, the Twin City Mission Homeless Shelter and Blinn College’s Performing Art Center.
- Street and Pathway projects in the most visible developments in Bryan and College Station such as Park Hudson, Crescent Pointe, Traditions and the historic Northgate district.
- Infrastructure projects throughout the region including $6 million in water, sewer, and reclaimed water lines in the Traditions development.
- Plant Projects such as our Trinity Water District Project where we constructed a one million gallon per day plant which withdraws water from the Trinity River, treats it and sends it out to the customers of that water district.
- Earthwork Projects such as Sanderson Farm’s Feed Mill in New Baden, a new overflow parking lot for Blinn College in Bryan and TMPA’s Jack Creek Substation, a 14 acres site that required extensive clearing, removal of 36,000 CY of existing soil, importing 18,500 CY of select soil, chemical stabilization of the 14 acre site, installation of 1,200 tons of limestone base and enclosure of the 14 acre site in an security fence. All of this work was accomplished in 60 days in order for TMPA to meet their requirements with ERCOT, the federal agency in charge of the national electrical grid.
Our diversity is driven by our affinity for the construction industry and our desire to not travel the whole state or the nation to secure work. Good people make for good companies and at Dudley Construction it is important for our employees to be involved with their families, not just on weekends, but throughout the week.
Dudley Construction is a four-time recipient of the Newman 10 Award for the top 10 fastest growing companies in the Brazos Valley and a two-time recipient of the Aggie 100 Award, given to the fastest growing Aggie-owned businesses in the world.